- DEPARTMENT: Marketing
- REVISION DATE: 07/2020
- REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Are you deeply detail oriented and interested in working alongside a high-performing team? If you have experience working with product data in the digital space and a reputation for maintaining the highest level of quality in everything you do then check out this great career opportunity! Hinkley’s Content Production Specialist is responsible for ensuring the visual product integrity, accuracy and communication across Hinkley’s entire product line of decorative lighting, landscape lighting and ceiling fans. Project management skills are a must and the ideal candidate will be an experienced user of PIM software (Salsify preferred) and content management systems. You will help the team to identify and drive ways to continuously improve upon production processes bringing best in class practices to the team.
At Hinkley, our mission is to create chic, innovative lighting that illuminates the special moments of life, from the hustle of day-to-day moments to the joyful glow of memorable occasions. We've been around a long time and learned a few things along the way... and one of the most important is that meaningful experiences with our products and our people are more important than business transactions. It's the relationships that matter: with our customers, colleagues and partners. We call it 'Life Aglow.'
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design or Business preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
- Experienced in using team management software such as Microsoft Teams and Asana
- Expert level Excel skills required.
- Experienced power user of Salsify or other PIM software
- Problem solving skills; an analytical eye for efficiency and process improvement
- Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- Must be able to work closely in a team environment with coworkers and other departments
- Must be dependable and reliable (excellent attendance).
The Content Production Specialist is an organizational expert, responsible for the visual product integrity, accuracy and communication across Hinkley’s entire product line of decorative lighting, landscape lighting and ceiling fans. As a part of the Hinkley Marketing Team, Hinkley’s Content Production Specialist will work closely with the design, web and sub-teams to execute and facilitate production-based projects.
- Manages all visual product assets, including naming, image batching/formatting and organizing across all platforms.
- Identify and drive ways to continuously improve upon production processes bringing best in class practices to the team.
- Provides project management for all production-based and product data-driven marketing projects to organize assets, communicate timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Facilitates and communicates changes to Hinkley product images cross-departmentally to ensure up-to-date accuracy internally and with customers.
- Maintains the Hinkley Media Resource Center, the digital hub for all product, application and infographic images.
- Facilitates and executes printed and digital catalog production design.
- Ensures literature is available on all internal platforms for internal and external distribution.
- Coordinates with outside partners for literature development, image retouching and infographic production.
- Reviews the creation of externally created visual assets to ensure product accuracy and brand integrity.
- Coordinates product shipping and follow-up for off-site efforts such as photo shoots.
- Will develop an expert level understanding of Hinkley product and related specifications.
- Executes various design projects including but not limited to: product catalogs, sales promotions and communication materials, advertising, website updates and maintenance, signage, inner-office promotional materials, trade show and showroom preparation
Hinkley is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (including Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.