$249.00 $112.05 55% OFF $22.41 of your purchase will be donated to
The design of this pendant flows from its name. In Gaelic, Calder means "Rocky Water" and the sculpted cut-outs in the ceramic shade allow the light to stream out in a rippled pattern. A two tone version combines rich Oil Rubbed Bronze with luxe Heritage Brass and jute rope for a layered, organic feel while the White with Polished Nickel design features a clean, crisp metal stem for a more contemporary look.
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Width: 7.75"
- Height: 16.25"
- Shade: White Ceramic
- Light Source: Socket
- Wattage: 1-100w Med.
- Voltage: 120v
- Slope Degree: 90
- This stem hung fixture may be hung on a sloped ceiling.
- This fixture includes multiple down stems in various lengths to customize the installation height of the fixture, including one 6" stem and two 12" stems.
- Suitable for use in dry (indoor) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- Gleaming luxe polished nickel finish
- Canopy: 4.25" Dia.
- Leadwire: 1 X 120"
- Includes down rods: 1-6", 2-12"
- Maximum Height: 48.75
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- UPC Code: 640665428728